[cs_edworkers] Re: Our next meeting in January

  • From: Irina Langman <irinalangman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEW-New <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:28:50 -0500

Thank you all for responding! It looks like most of us can meet any
Saturday after the 11th, with Marjorie's preference for the 16th or the
30th. Shall we meet on the *16th of January*? Please let me know if that
can be made our firm date. As for the time of day - since Sandor can be
available after 3 pm, let's meet at *4 pm*.

Please let me know* if you absolutely cannot meet on that day and time*.

*Irina*

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Joshua Elguera <joshua.elguera@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Any Saturday.
On Dec 21, 2015 11:48 AM, "S_ AN" <s_an@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I can meet on any Saturday after January 2, but it would have to be in
the late afternoon, as I am in another meeting on Saturdays until 3 or
later.

SJ

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:45:45 -0500
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx