[cs_edworkers] Re: A request to join the CSEW - please vote

  • From: "Kirstine Jungkurth" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kjungkurth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:35:49 +0000 (UTC)

I vote "yes".
      From: Irina Langman <irinalangman@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: CSEW-New <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 4:14 PM
 Subject: [cs_edworkers] A request to join the CSEW - please vote

Dear CSEW members:

We have received the following application to join the CSEW, from Mark Lance,
who has participated with us in several events and is well known to several of
our members.

Please respond right away with your vote "yes" or "no" on whether to accept him
as a member.

- Irina

My name is Mark Lance. I am a long-time leftist activist and, since
2001, a math and writing instructor in the Continuing Education
program at the Borough of Manhattan Community College. I agree with
the program of CSEW and hereby apply for membership in the
organization.