[cs_edworkers] Re: A request to join the CSEW - please vote

  • From: S_ AN <s_an@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEW-new <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:15:04 -0500

I vote "yes."

SJ

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:14:26 -0500
Subject: [cs_edworkers] A request to join the CSEW - please vote
From: irinalangman@xxxxxxxxx
To: cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear CSEW members: We have received the following application to join the CSEW,
from Mark Lance, who has participated with us in several events and is well
known to several of our members. Please respond right away with your vote "yes"
or "no" on whether to accept him as a member. - Irina My name is Mark Lance. I
am a long-time leftist activist and, since2001, a math and writing instructor
in the Continuing Educationprogram at the Borough of Manhattan Community
College. I agree withthe program of CSEW and hereby apply for membership in
theorganization. > Mark Lance