[cs383_team1] Re: My Updates

  • From: Mason Fabel <fabe0940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cs383_team1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 07:48:59 -0700

On 4/6/15 2:52 AM, Putnam, Arthur (putn0266@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Group,

I think I've abstracted all of the game mechanic logic out of the client
version of the code. I have a tested it by passing it several static strings.
So far it works great. I just need to implement the send and receive methods
to test the movement. I need the input class in order to organize the send to
the server. How is the input class coming along?

Thanks,
Arthur.

Give it a push and I'll give it a run. Thanks for getting this done,
it'll really help me get my part finished.

--
Mason Fabel