[cryptome] Re: shock absorber

  • From: "taxakis" <taxakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:39:43 +0200

OK let's stay with 10^3 then. That will certainly hold 125 billion/mo
records, rolling for 30 days. But, I would like to see an angle on what's
actually ended up there from the various exchanges. A single ppt slide and
some guesstimates by a reporter is a tad weak, don't you think? Now there's
also bubbling up the discussion it were mainly metadata and no content.

{http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/04/12/nsa-data-center-front-and-cent