[cryptome] Re: more grist to the mill

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:08:27 -0500

This latest release confirms the spies' continuing use of ordinary human
tools to violate human expectations and promises of privacy, aided and
abetted by the inventors, producers and marketers of the tools rigged
to suspect users of theft and cheat.

One example is the use of Adobe PDFs to implant malware by employing
Adobe's measures to protect its intellectual property by tracking its purchase,
use and misuse (although misuse by spies is hunky-dorry part of the contract).

Another is the use of cellphone ads to track purchase, use and misuse of
cellphones (following example of software, radio, telephones, postal, pigeons),
the ads being targeted by data they siphon from cellphones after users install
free or purchased apps configured to spy on seduced users of the apps.

Long history of perfidious rulers and their agents to spy on subjects
through seeming joyful celebrations of beneficent rulers beloved by
subjects. Not to be too subtle, we mean such celebrations as the
Internet, cellphones, mass media, education, sports, politics, art,
finance, funerals, births, marriages, divorces, murders, suicides,
censuses, votes, oh what hell, public data in all forms.

Digital celebrations are slickly consumable as toxic waste of
tobacco and grease, botox and steriods, bullets and lashes,
email and surfings.

At 03:31 PM 1/19/2015, you wrote:
following not long arrived in my in box

<http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/new-snowden-docs-indicate-scope-of-nsa-preparations-for-cyber-battle-a-1013409.html>http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/new-snowden-docs-indicate-scope-of-nsa-preparations-for-cyber-battle-a-1013409.html

happy reading

ATB
Shaun
--
PRIVACY IS A BASIC RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION <https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda>https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda