[cryptome] Re: Watch out

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:38:43 +0100

Hi Joe,

If anyone could just tell me exactly when the crash will occur, with as close
to 100% accuracy as possible...to within a day or so before it happens, I will
be able to do something useful with it, like sell my shares, convert them into
cash or bonds, depending on whether it is the equity or bond or futures or all
of them which will be involved in the crash, provided of course, the exact date
and time of the crash is kept a secret from the rest of the market up until I
have sold mine... J. I will then programme my “black box” algorithm
accordingly... J.

ATB

Dougie