[cryptome] Trump Loans: A list

  • From: "Doug" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine2001" for DMARC)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:37:21 +0000

see url: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-22/deutsche-bank-s-reworking-a-big-trump-loan-as-inauguration-nears

see url: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/12/guide-donald-trump-debt

Funny how lots of wealthy people have to borrow money to continue to live in the style to which they have become accustomed, yet want to take away the human right of welfare and health to the poor...something to do with not being a deserving case...and costing too much...Which reminds me, I must consult my tax consultant about where to invest my money in a tax haven...how about the UK or the USA now that the off shore ones are getting clobbered...Lots of debt is apparently a good sign of the entrepreneurial art and science of managing money, staving off potential high taxes and public commitments on long term profits. Now, where is my credit card...:-$;