[cryptome] REMOVE SUBSCRIPTION

  • From: "Jim Pepper" <jpepper7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 12:33:39 -0400

REMOVE SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!

From: cryptome-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cryptome-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Aftermath
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:30 PM
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Cryptome Kickstarter

Indeed! Good luck! I, too have been intending on buying the DVD archives

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Lou Novacheck <luigibasco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey, good move, John, on this.  I'm leaving today, relocating to parts unknown.
 I may not make the deadline, but once I get to where I'm going, still
undecided, I'll donate and ask for a copy of your CD archives.  Best of luck on
raising the dough!

Lou

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:33 AM, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations, your project is live on Kickstarter!

Drumroll...

Here's your project URL:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1874173687/cryptome-global-archives

The countdown begins now. You know what to do: tell people about it!

GOOD LUCK!
Kickstarter

--

If you’re going to be a whore, Siegel told me, be a high-priced whore.  For
money buys freedom from whoredom, as in ancient Rome it bought freedom from

~ Nick Tosches in The Nick Tosches Reader

Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If
you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't
tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of it has always
been big stuff.

~ Catherine M. Wallace

21:27:00