[cryptome] Re: Cryptome Kickstarter

  • From: Lou Novacheck <luigibasco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:44:55 -0400

Hey, good move, John, on this.  I'm leaving today, relocating to parts
unknown.  I may not make the deadline, but once I get to where I'm going,
still undecided, I'll donate and ask for a copy of your CD archives.  Best
of luck on raising the dough!
Lou

--

If you’re going to be a whore, Siegel told me, be a high-priced whore.  For
money buys freedom from whoredom, as in ancient Rome it bought freedom from

Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter
what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little,
they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them all of
it has always been big stuff.

~ Catherine M. Wallace