[cryptome] Re: NSA releases 52,000 pages of William F. Friedman Collection

  • From: Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:48:50 -0400

The perception distortion machines are in overdrive at this point, and it's
not even November 2016 yet.

As to a time distortion machine... I figure Facebook or Elon Musk, perhaps,
are working on those...

--- A

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Douglas Rankine <
douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now, if someone could invent a time distortion machine which allowed us to
stretch time so that we could digest it all in a shorter space of time and
then return a few seconds later to normal time...wouldn’t that be a
wonderful thing... J.