[cryptome] Re: Message from Snowden

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 16:48:27 -0700

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am coming to the opinion that Snowden is indeed
> being held hostage by friends and enemies and those
> who are both, all acting in concert aided and abetted
> by media profiteers.

Snowden is simply media savvy; his communications and message tightly
controlled. this is evidenced repeatedly by his actions in dealings
with personal attacks, parental interference, media misstatements,
etc.

this is a high stakes game; he is playing for high stakes...

(you and i are not privy to his personal communications, of course!)