[cryptome] Re: LGBT in Islam

  • From: "Doug" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine" for DMARC)
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:05:38 +0100

Anything further to say...

On 13/07/2021 02:41, coronacrypt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Love you Mr. Dougie!!!

Dougie - “as long as I feel that I am not left with the responsibility for their actions resulting in them being the target of an attack, that is fine by me”

I am not targeting anyone for “attack”

Dougie - “In the olden days before there was law writ down, some people, some tribes, used to regularly eat other human beings whilst they were still living...they didn't even bother to check...some preferred to eat them alive, they tasted better because they were the enemy.  It still happens even in modern society, though it is against the law of all nation states...and, I suggest that, elusive law of humanity, which most of us believe in. See Cannibal Film 2006 for a rather vivid and extrapolated example of slicing pieces off of a live human brain and then cooking and serving it up and eating it at the dinner table. Hannibal Lecter et al…”

Reminds me of my friend, you can read about him here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/jungle-jabbah-was-accused-of-cannibalism-and-other-horrors-in-liberia-how-a-us-court-brought-him-to-justice/2018/04/14/51ddc97a-3e5f-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html <https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/jungle-jabbah-was-accused-of-cannibalism-and-other-horrors-in-liberia-how-a-us-court-brought-him-to-justice/2018/04/14/51ddc97a-3e5f-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html>

Other than the cannibalism and war crimes, Jungle jabbah is actually a nice guy if you get to know him!  We were good friends, I learned a lot from him despite what he was being accused.  That is the thing about the gaytheist, they are also actually “nice” people when you get to know them (if not for the cannibalism religion they are practicing on the side where some unfortunate victims of their deviant sexual attractions end up getting eaten alive).

Dougie – “If your definition of being trained to become a man is being trained how to kill, fair enough”

Any child can kill, but only a man can wield that power with responsibility.  I never killed anyone when I was a gang leader on the streets of New York even though so many people were literally begging me to kill someone for them (it came up very frequently and still I refused).  The opposite is instead true, I saved lives of people who can tell you about it.  In many shootouts and beefs, I saved lives (in an environment where life was cheap, you could get killed just for staring at someone too long).  And so the decision to administer assisted suicide to McPhillips was only taken after intense deliberation (20 years worth) and involvement of many entities, to include the American and Moroccan governments. The assisted suicide of McPhillips was deemed to be the best solution to the situation at the time by all parties involved.  His group had basically provoked the 911 attacks and other very serious crimes against humanity, and this assisted suicide only scratched the surface of bringing justice for that unprecedented crime.

I suppose that I could have forgiven McPhillips for the attempted molestation and allowed him to escape prison (so that he can continue to molest children without being worried about consequences?).  Um, nope, sorry I cannot find a way to make myself feel guilty about eliminating this clear threat to the human species, no matter how much I try.  I feel more guilty about smoking a joint than I do about administering assisted suicide to a pedophile who could not control his urge to molest any child that may happen to cross his way.  Maybe I am crazy to not see the logic in allowing gaytheists to molest children of Jews, Christians and Muslims.  Is there some greater good that is inherent in the molestation of children that I am not aware of?

I guess the Dougie way to do it is just spare McPhillips from being brought to justice for his crimes in a public court, and just hope he doesn’t molest any additional child?  How can a child molester understand that his activity is criminal without the handcuffs being placed on his hands?  And when given the choice of handcuffs or a pine box, who am I to overrule the decision of a gaytheist who voluntarily chooses the pine box?  Justice is non-negotiable when you molest a child.  But what I seem to interpret from Mr. Dougie is that there is a “more enlightened” way to deal with such a situation although he does not present one other than to bash the final solution that was chosen as being “barbaric.”  To allow the child molester to escape judgement is to revert to the days of the cave man when there was no concept of justice and might makes right.  I went up against the two biggest bullies on Earth (FBI/CIA) to take out that child molester who was being protected by the actual directors of these two agencies.  I will always be a hero to 99.9% of people on this earth, and a villain to the .01% of satanic people who believe there is a more “enlightened” understanding of child molestation that us cave-men on this earth will “never understand.”

But how about this.  They actually resurrected McPhillips!!! They resurrected him in 2009 by transplanting his brain into the body of another gaytheist known as Simpson.  So your demon lives!!!  Are you not happy Mr. Dougie, that the gaytheist were able to use all their advanced technology to resurrect McPhillips and place him into the body of another gaytheist in accordance with the religious principles they follow?  How can I have killed McPhillips, when he came back to molest me again since 2009 using the body of another gaytheist?  He was only dead for 2 years and then he was resurrected, so am I to expect that I will only have 2 years of peace between every assisted suicide that the FBI/CIA recruit me to commit for them?  What do I need to do to obtain more than just 2 years of peace between attempted molestations being forced upon me by the gaytheists?  Die?  I mean I am ecstatic to know that gaytheists will be segregated for eternity from me upon my death, but I am still forced to chase life and find an environment in this dimension where there is a large “gays-do-not-enter” sign on the door so that I can be free from illegal sexual molestations for a period of greater than two years (if that is even possible on an Earth literally run by the gaytheists until Jesus comes to take it back from them).

So don’t worry about it Mr. Dougie, your friend McPhillips has been resurrected and so the assisted suicide is proven not to work on this particular set of demons.  Only a miracle can save humanity from the gaytheist now.  Last time I checked, it sure felt like everyone was being molested by the resurrection of McPhillips starting since 2009 (as is evidenced by COVID attack which is still being covered up by the governments who know full well that the virus which is infecting people is not “natural” but instead surely manmade (like all the other ills of society).  I guess the human species has a much higher tolerance for molestation since COVID still is not enough for humans to ban ALL BIOWEAPONS PROGRAMS ON THIS EARTH! “Increase the dosage of Satan” says the gaytheist?  Is Dougie prepared to claim that it is better for the humans to deal with even worse than COVID, rather than to ask the tough questions of those who are confused about biology and why biological weapons need to be outlawed globally (to include mind-control weapons that destroy a human’s core biology).

Still love you though!