[cryptome] Re: How to remove yourself from the Cryptome list

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:16:06 -0400

  Greetings from Canada,,, (I like  Griffin )

Step Three I have a preference for  cryptome...I have no intentions of
making a request to be removed...anytime soon.

I like Vodka Finlandia

Haim,

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.