[cryptome] Re: How to remove yourself from the Cryptome list

  • From: Cryptome <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 06:43:20 -0400

We remove when a request is posted. Then empty the bank account.
Give it to the struggling Gates Foundation. A tip to poor Soros. Then
yell for another gin and tonic.

Come on, unsub often, resub, unsub, hit all the lists, drive em to
drink and drive off the edge of down under.

At 04:43 AM 8/26/2013, Siena Denton wrote:
Greetings from New Zealand Griffin.

Step Three I have a preference for and as I am a newbie subscriber to cryptome...I have no intentions of making a request to be removed...anytime soon.

Cheers :
[]

On 26 August 2013 20:31, Griffin Boyce <<mailto:griffinboyce@xxxxxxxxx>griffinboyce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Step One:
Email cryptome[at]<http://earthlink.net>earthlink.net with a request to be removed.

Step Two:
    If that doesn't resolve the issue, click "Mark as spam" in your
email client.

Step Three:
    Gin and tonic, preferably with a twist of lime.

~Griffin

--
"Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: <mailto:saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My posts, while frequently amusing, are not representative of the thoughts of my employer.

GIF image