[cryptome] Re: German Television does first Edward Snowden Interview

  • From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 23:17:22 +0300

Had assumed that this was a vid with ES but some 82MB about ES

ARD sucks that they take that stuff down everywhere.

*2014-0137.htm <http://cryptome.org/2014/01/snowden-spy-industry.htm>
Snowden Says US Spies Industry (video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdS544yxxZk>)           January 26, 2014*

is down.

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect: FREEDOM