[cryptome] Re: Gay men will be crushed to death by pushing a WALL onto them as part of nationwide return to Sharia law in Afghanistan under the Taliban, one of the Islamist group's judges reveals

  • From: "Doug" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine" for DMARC)
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:33:41 +0100

Hi Ali,

Shit!  I just knew that some bastard from outa town was going to ask that question!!!...😉.And I thought of all that research I was going to have to do to find it again...However...when I went there to his website...guess what...it has been wiped!  However, if you really want to know, you can always take a look at one of those websites which keep a record of previous websites...I think it is something to do with Archive.org but I am not really sure, and whether it will come up with what you are looking for...is anyones guess...So...the answer to that one is...you will have to ask John Young...and whether he remembers...well, he is a busy man...😉 but at least you can try...

see url: https://investigations.org/

So...on the one hand I am quite relieved, but on the other...I have obviously hurt him a lot...my only consolation was that by exploring his trauma, we have all been able to help him along the way.  As one of my family once said who worked as a chef on the oil rigs, in reply to how he decided the menu on a Monday morning...He started off with a clean sheet!  So, I will take that as a good sign...😁

On 14/07/2021 18:13, Ali Reza Hayati wrote:

On Wed, 2021-07-14 at 17:51 +0100, Doug wrote:
put you off and then ignored you after a couple of exchanges"
Doug, can you please share the link to this? I'm curious to read it.