[cryptome] Day 12: HI: French House Sold

  • From: douglasrankine <douglasrankine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:09:16 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

Well, we have just heard that our French property has been sold. Now that really is a weight off of our minds.  It has been touch and go for over a month now, because of the present situation in France and the shut down of most services.  If it hadn't been for the wonders of the Internet...I don't know what we would have done.  Jennie and I are just sitting down to celebrate with a big glass of red wine, called "The Governor".  Although, the place gave us a lot of pleasure and it was great fun and a great adventure, we just got too old, and the project needs to be carried on by someone else.  I hope the new folks enjoy the place as much as we have, and are not too disturbed by the amount of work that is left to be done...though they will get all of that from the surveys which have been done.