[cryptome] Re: Complete Stingray Manual Released by FCC

  • From: Andrew Hornback <achornback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:04:54 -0400

It's probably a safe assumption that the device that's fully redacted from
that document is an AmberJack.

https://publicintelligence.net/harris-corporation-amberjack-stingray-stingray-ii-kingfish-wireless-surveillance-products-price-list/

I'm wondering how the features really compare to something like...
http://www.phonearena.com/news/DIY-enthusiasts-make-their-own-cell-phone-tower-using-a-Raspberry-Pi_id37976

or

http://www.shoghicom.com/cellular-monitoring.php

--- A