[cryptome] Complete Stingray Manual Released by FCC

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:15:44 +0100

See url: http://cryptome.org/2015/03/fcc-stingray-final.pdf

I must say that this is one of the best, most easiest to understand and
shortest technical manuals I have ever read.  The US government, the FCC
and the courts, must be congratulated  for its publishing of it under the
Freedom of Information Act, and must be promoted as a first grade candidate
for the "Plain English" campaign.  Oh...If only all working manuals were as
good as this...we would solve the problems of the world in an instant.

For fuller and more explicit declassified version on what it is and how it
works...

see url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

Enjoy... J.