[creation] Re: Two things

  • From: "John D Matthews" <john.matthews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:21:16 -0000

Neville,

I don't know the book, but the issue as to which agent is the better able to
explain geological features is still debated outside creationist circles. I
have less faith in the ice explanation. Water moving at high speed, and
draining freely into the earth as it rises out of the ocean (because the
water table is trying to follow the ocean level) does have power to move
large quantities of material, and then suddenly dump them as the surface
water exhausts itself by downward drainage.

John Matthews