[creation] Re: Two things

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:24:56 -0800 (PST)

The book "In the Begining" has some interesting
 thoughts anyone can get it in a PDF file. It touches on those things. But I
have not been able to figure out about that book either. When You do find it
Let me know what it is. I would like to get it. Dr Jones, I'm going to be out
of town a few days, it will be late saturday before I can ckeck email again.
God bless everyone.

Allen

John D Matthews <john.matthews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

I don't know the book, but the issue as to which agent is the better able to
explain geological features is still debated outside creationist circles. I
have less faith in the ice explanation. Water moving at high speed, and
draining freely into the earth as it rises out of the ocean (because the
water table is trying to follow the ocean level) does have power to move
large quantities of material, and then suddenly dump them as the surface
water exhausts itself by downward drainage.

John Matthews