RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:52:43 +0000

I keen to test that thing out.
Will attempt my utmost to attend the session this weekend.  Then you can give
it a testrun

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:37:23 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pass, I want to see how that keyboard's buttons feel.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Woot, I found him. His middle name is Sagat. o_O

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:18 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

cheating device has a ton of empty buttons for fake-outs.
How would I go about dual-modding my xbox hori stick? It's just lying there
gathering dust. I can't even use it on pc.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I wanted to get his number but my phone died :(I'll try and find him on
facebook.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Morikawa's footsies with Gouki are ridiculous.

On 31 March 2014 21:59, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some sick 3S here ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLK2PGaPisI

Gouki's kara throw is too fresh.

On 31 March 2014 21:53, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks really dishonest!

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Some pics of the cheating device.http://imgur.com/a/2GKDv

Dat macros!
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:20:43 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do.I'm just making it for Paas "the cheater" Haas.

On 31 March 2014 20:18, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought you hated the hit-box...

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel