RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 20:53:09 +0000

sap what emu should i use to run cvs2?

Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 15:20:53 +0200
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Paas

Looking at PS3 VS PS4 Watchdogs igv, I'm going to have to go for the PS4
version.

The screen tearing is akin to Playing Bayonetta on the PS3 pre-update.

Really tear-able.  :D
On 31 May 2014 08:32, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tsek ogrs

wheres my avatar? everyone should convert gfwl ae to steam AE right now and
join the revolution

Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:30:47 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No it isn't.

On 30 May 2014 20:44, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

WOOOP lumi , my tao is getting there.

have you tried the full capsule gundam games? that would be soo coool