Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:10:59 +0200

That's everyone's complaint about the game.  On the other hand, people who
are used to MMO mechanics don't mind the grinding because it's not as bad
as when you had to grind FATES in FFXIV for example.  There's a spot in the
game called the "Treasure Cave" where you can just stand around and you'll
get loot from kills even if you don't touch the enemy as long as you're in
range.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-players-discover-treasure-cave/1100-6422470/