RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:23:53 +0000

you guys are bant from entering injustice.

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:22:11 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, in that case, I'll follow suit :P
On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
http://zombiegamer.co.za/uct-genshiken-gaming-event

I also registered for injustice for shiggles.
Alex myers vs low tier god. Gonna watch now. should be
good!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51fVDUDPGM

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way can someone post a link for registration, please?