Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:31:41 +0200

It looks like the jhb boys are going to be at Ratanga today.
I'm not going to be able to help with the transport, unfortunately.
I'm only going to be mobile from 19:00 onwards, if at all.  Kinda why I
tried to get to spend time with them the beginning of the week, where I was
more "free" ... pun intended.

As for Rod's place:

7 Sail St
http://goo.gl/maps/rlvL3