Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:40:27 +0200

Ok, so the guys who have expressed interest in attending tonight's meetup
with the JHB crew are:

Me
Nic
Salie
Sameegh
GB

Still need to confirm Manase's availability for this evening. I know Ashraf
is working tonight which means LB doesn't have a lift.

Seems like 7pm should suit most people. Salie, I recall you mentioning that
you'd only be able pitch after 8pm.

Venue is Canal Walk. The idea is to grab some grub and head to Wonderland
afterwards.

@Nic, would you be willing to fetch the JHB peeps later? Could you please
also provide me with Rodrigue's address so that I can fetch them tomorrow
morning? Starting at 2pm on Sat is out of the question.

I'd offer to drop them at Rodrigue's place after the meetup, but if Manase
joins this evening, I won't be able to fit 5 people in my car.