Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:05:32 +0200

I'll make sure that my console is there.
I honestly have no idea about how they're getting to the venue.
They mentioned bus use, but looking at the bus routes, I doubt they'll make
it to Boston before 14:00.
I was just the wildcard welcome committee. Lol.  Just trying to show that
Cape Town hospitality and all.
Jeeva does seem ok with them crashing there tho, so there is still that
option when they need it.