RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:49:31 +0000

ur back is clogged

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:45:44 +0200
Subject: RE: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The place is on Voortrekker road, plenty of nasty poon to be had.

...but I don't NEED poon, I merely want it.

what about poon?

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:34:38 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just dropped off my car for the lock to be repaired, walked home.

Everything I need, really is within walking distance from me.
On 23 Jul 2014 08:22, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will tantric in yo face.

tao is coming along , cant wait to body ragna. WOOOOOOOP

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 07:59:42 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeeva does hav cameras, yes.

I'm surprised you didn't notice.
Tho, honestly, they were playing PS2 pretty much the whole night last night.
On 22 Jul 2014 20:53, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nic, did you install cameras so that we can analyse their gameplay  :P
FChamp tech: "I will let de Chapanese guys slip by my house, den I will
downlote all dare tek an botty dem"

yes, I smell I mid week bukkake sesh

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:45:34 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who is all there and till what time will they be jamming?

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:40 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The jhb contingent is at Jeevas at the moment.

I left them with games.

They need nothing else.
On 22 Jul 2014 17:59, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like the suggestions.

lol at zombie , your suggestions are ACE.

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:08:09 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Godlike.

@Di:
Forgot to respond to your message.  Yep, you can catch a ride with me to the
session.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Salie.

​

On 22 July 2014 15:01, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So this month I was finally expecting a sane credit card bill since I hadn't
done any major shopping, but of course Murphy had something to say about this.
Apparently Web Africa forgot to set my account status back to Active so they
didn't charge my credit card automatically.  They realized their error about
two weeks ago and now I have to pay for 5 months of internet :\

End of the month salticrax for the whole of August now.

JPEG image