[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:55:01 +0000

One of the users replies in that thread...  called Whaleporn :P
"Raymond R. Fafs here, FBI square enix crimes division. Illegal against the law
criminal activity in online games is something we take very seriously.
According to Federal law, Stature 186.1.1.420, It is illegal to "Own", "Own the
shit out of", "Completely fucking wreck", "Deep dick", "Balls to the walls
deep", "cmonandslam.exe on", "Rip a new one", "Totally ruin", "Clam stamp",
"Totally illegally exploit", "Turn into poop", "Gustaface on", "Squirt a loaf
on", "Trap sprung" or "Double fuck" a game's economy for personal benefit. This
includes not only final fantasy 14 and salvage, but also: Monopoly fraud,
Writing down more gold then your DM gave you for an encounter, drawing more
then one card during your draw phase, and placing extra armies on Australia so
the other guy can't mess with you, as well as: Hiring a swarthy foreigner to
click cookies for you, making chili poppers, selling vanity mounts for way too
much, actually using economic principals in games to circumvent endless
grinding, applying treasure hunter to any monster, providing gil services
without a 100 percent handwork, and selling mastered all materia on the black
market for drugs. If you have any information on someone ruining everyone elses
fun contact local law enforcement by posting on the official forums snitching
subforum and as soon as the government is back up and running we'll have our
best men on the case."

I found that hilarious...  seriously laughed out load...

Also suddenly feel like playing risk
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:20:18 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FFXIV is officially broken

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118574-Another-exploit-Wholly-Unsecured-Database

tl;dr:
SE doesn't check transcations between client and server properly.  You can send
commands to the server to make you a level 50 character instantly and it will
allow it.  You can convert any item into any item with no penalty.  Let's see
how long SE takes to fix this...

O_o wtf

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:26:00 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Holy crap...

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just woke up after a crazy night.  Blood stains everywhere in my apartment.
Couldn't figure it out.  Then I tried to use my mouse and saw my mouse wheel
was stuck.  Turns out I cut my finger while I was out last night and when I got
home, I noticed I was still logged into FF and it started bleeding again when I
tried to use the mouse.  I don't know how one small cut can make so much mess
everywhere.