[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:53:51 -0800

Man I nodded off earlyish last night so I didn't get to listen to the
FFRR music.
I'll give it a listen tonight whilst working on getting the gold
rating for all the missions in GTAV.

It's stupid that the game only requires you to do a percentage of
certain things to get 100%.
The platinum trophy is the actual indication of completion.