[CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:29:49 +0000

Wasnt direct jabs apparently.

More like he was telling them that where there to honour a man for what he has
achieved while doing the opposite in their respective countries etc.

Apparently atleast.  Havent seen it myself.

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:26:50 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah they were *lol* Surprisingly, there was no booing during his speech (it
finally ended btw).
I don't know about the Obama jabs though. I was at Spur earlier and was
watching Obama's speech there. I didn't pick up anything along those lines
*lol*

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So was the crowd really boooing Zuma earlier?

Just reading some random bits of news about online so fuck knows how legit it
is.

And apparently Obama throwing some jabs during his speech aswell :P

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:19:55 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm watching the tribute to Nelson Mandela on Youtube. There is literally no
end to Jacob Zuma's speech. Stream chat is going crazy.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GamerBee Adon vs ISDD Guile

Watch carefully at 8m13s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvgCGnge11s