RE: Hello

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:47:37 +0000

i remember the good ol days at tygervalley.

i was playing against Jeremy - the white guy with the red hair, it was before
he got married. he plays a pokey game like sap and bloodriot. super annoying.

anyway i have ryo and next to zero life. he has Joe with about just over half
life bar. he does sdm whirwind for the chip. i don't die im on a pixel. the
recovery is long on sdm. i bc , do ryos hidden fro the stun. then dp, SC
ranbu. Best win

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:27:52 +0200
Subject: Re: Hello
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A nice pipe dream to aim for LB but if I lose it will be not that bad.

yes. im going to bop you. the scores will be 10-1

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:17:29 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just remembered, 2k2 um has a 'beat by xx' counter on top of both players
respective life bars for score keeping.