RE: Hello

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:38:54 +0200

Oooh, want giraffe.
On 28 Sep 2015 15:04, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Filthy casual.

I should have around 30 spares. I think I have 7 giraffes…

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:05:59 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And you think that will make you win?

On 28 Sep 2015 12:35, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so if nick can use bant characters i can too.

im picking igniz as my main

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:22:26 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason he is Nick.

It's more in the Japanese arcades though where he is banned because he is
a console only character.

You can use him against me and he is also not top tier.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No

On 28 Sep 2015 11:27, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

geese is bant

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:02:19 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will use Geese, he's not op.
Nightmare Geese on the other hand.

On 28 Sep 2015 10:22, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Nick

Banned Characters: Krizalid, Nightmare Geese, Igniz, Clone Zero, Original
Zero, Omega Rugal, Goenitz, Geese

S: K', Nameless, Kasumi

A: King, Kula, Andy, EX Robert, Orochi Chris, Benimaru, Yuri, Hinako,
Heidern

B: Bao, Jhun, Mature, Lin, Chris, Ryo, Kusanagi, Foxy, Daimon

C: Iori, Orochi Shermie, Choi, Yamazaki, EX Takuma, Mai, Seth, Leona,
Clark, Kyo, Terry, Blue Mary, Kyo-2, Kim, Xiangfei, Joe

D: Shingo, Kensou, EX Kensou, Takuma, Ralf, Robert, Billy, Yashiro, Orochi
Yashiro, Chin, Angel, Shermie, Vice, Athena, Ramon, Whip

E: May Lee, Maxima, Chang, Kyo-1, Vanessa

By the way your team is not low tier and in KOF low tier doesn't mean that
much.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was from the ground up. Lol
2k2 um was released 9 years later so it sort of makes sense.

On 28 Sep 2015 10:09, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Interesting. I mean, I expect some random additions for the console
versions but I hadn’t realised that much work was done on it.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:41:14 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm afraid to say that the ps2 version of 2k2 um is the closest thing to
the arcade one.

On 28 Sep 2015 09:11, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have saved the completed game save to usb, we'll have him unlocked so you
can lose 3-1 to my kak team.

On 28 Sep 2015 08:45, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we need to play kof2k2um on pc.

I need to use my stick and ex akuma to bop you.

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:43:18 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw the back of my eyelids.
Couldn't do it, sorry.

On 28 Sep 2015 04:03, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys are seeing what I'm a seeing?

On 27 Sep 2015 20:03, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup, I intend to see it :]

On 27 Sep 2015 20:03, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

HOOOOO,, I see you know aloott,,and its this morning at 4??

On Sep 27, 2015 7:53 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only 6 countries can view it, the next one well be in 2033, the moon will
be closest to Earth meaning we get a better view.

On 27 Sep 2015 19:50, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Woooww,, 1 hour only,, whats so special about the red moon except it being
red??

On Sep 27, 2015 7:48 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure for 1 hour maybe?

On 27 Sep 2015 19:45, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

and last till when??

On Sep 27, 2015 7:33 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Blood moon tonight or early hours of the morning.
It will occur at 4 am!

On 27 Sep 2015 15:31, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mighty No. 9 looks unbelievably bad, but I like the gameplay. Controls
are tight and responsive.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7iDWQOWEEU

On 26 September 2015 at 16:08, Nicholas Robertson-Muir

<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool.
I'm on my way to church

On 26 Sep 2015 14:32, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nevermind, I found it under Unclaimed Purchases. On my way to the
session
now.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Nic:

Are you able to download the Mighty No 9 demo?

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jam is good for you LB we all know that. Lol

On 26 Sep 2015 08:52, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

some jam footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xGwqOFR3w

________________________________
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 17:20:57 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it looks like a girl, and screams like a girl, is it GB?
Inception

On 25 Sep 2015 16:41, "Donaldson, Alasdair"
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doesn't GB count?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:48:33 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome, keep up the great work buddy.

On 25 Sep 2015 15:42, "Sameegh Jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
She's great, quiet for the most part. Gives me that warm fuzzy
feeling.
It's not as scary as I initially thought it'd be.

On 25 Sep 2015, at 2:51 PM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Pretty much all the regular guys will be invited. I'll bring
invitations with tomorrow to the session.

Nah, I'll wait a bit before having kids. All part of growing up.
Gotta
continue that legacy.

@Lumi: How's the baby doing?

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

...and then soon after, babies and cleaning up poop.
You guys have guts.

On 25 Sep 2015 14:29, "Ashraf Barendse"
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
*18th October

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hey man.Doing well thanks. Wedding's on the 18th.
Hopefully everything's ready by then

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:25 PM, sameegh jardine
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hey bro,

When's the big day? How are you doing? Hope things are going well for
you guys, I know the initial preparation and effort can be tiring.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

[
http://www.c-lab.link/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/22mgsraidencosplay02.gif]

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Manase Zote
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Great news!

On 25 Sep 2015 13:52, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Ok, this is useful.
The PSTV I bought has now been hacked to be able to play almost all
the
Vita games as well.

On 25 Sep 2015 12:06, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I think you and I need a KOFonly session.
We can jam through the ages.
When do you have some time off?

On 25 Sep 2015 11:52, "Manase Zote"
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

It's a nay for me.

On 25 Sep 2015 11:25, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir"
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Uconn is on the 5th an 6th December at UCT
Session is at Jeeva's tomorrow.

Who is not coming?
Chojin said he can't make it.

On 25 Sep 2015 11:21, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Tomorrow a normal session?
or the UCT thing... or was that later?

________________________________
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:07:59 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tomorrow = Session 13:30

On 25 Sep 2015 08:45, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
lol take it like a man.

pirirpiri gna burn ur anoes

________________________________
From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:29:18 +0000

Were you at work yesterday? I was. F U LB.

Nah, didn’t eat Mopani worms, just a massive amount of piri piri
sauce
over everything. Felt that this morning…

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:24:17 +0000
Man, screw you all and your long weekends and public holidays… sure
is
dead here at the client…
Mozambique was nice. I should hopefully be back in CT for next week.
Not sure about the week after that.

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:59:12 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
irl Anime roleplay at its best.
On 23 Sep 2015 18:04, "Ryan Williams"
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
What did l just watch *LOL*
On 23 Sep 2015 17:55, "Ashraf Barendse"
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
This is kak funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isM-r6B1wz4

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:02 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
nah theres nothing to tell coz I dunno wtf happened.

But I believe the hearing with Irba is on the 9th of November, so the
news and people should read about in the paper soon.

________________________________
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:55:20 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Spill da beans LB speeel dem.

On Wednesday, 23 September 2015, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
that's a cool link.

@salie, I know why your director resigned. lol, the cause is in our
office.

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:25:19 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is what I was talking about.
http://game-oldies.com/play-online/battle-city-nintendo-nes

Shoosh WB I'm "proper"

On 22 September 2015 at 21:03, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I did.
Leads to a pointless spam site.
On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
dont click that link

You are subscribed to the Cape Town Fighting Game Community mailing
list.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

________________________________
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error,"
send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies
of it. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and
may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are
subject
to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this
e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of
the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended,
lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing
services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a
Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services
to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about
the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
obtained
from your KPMG representative.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept
by
AntiVirus software.
[...]

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail