Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:29:23 +0200

Who's playing games tomorrow? lol
MEEEEEEE!!!!

I was playing Megaman Powered Up last night.

You know... I died nearly 40 times on Elecman's stage before I switched to
normal mode.
I hate myself for normal mode-ing.  :(

@Heilong
Protoman is a downloadable character on the game.
I managed to download him outright.  Guess the network stuff works on the
PSP games then.
...and then there's Roll.
All 18 versions of her.

Cutman has a wall jump when you play as him.   :O

When you finish the game with Megaman, you get to play as his "Powered up"
version.
He has the charge mega buster and his slide!  O_o