RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 04:34:58 +0000

luck is a factor with itazan.

"...i thought your name is palpy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBEdgPFoBjY

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:26:36 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rlwQVIXqX8

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Topanga League and DreamHack matches here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZmfs9bYi6tfBN63h_qihaw

Nemo on Zangief:
Nemo : US players seem to think that Zangief isn't strong a character. I don't
understand it at all. Recently, Snake eyes won many tournaments because
Zangief is one of strongest characters in USF4. Ultra David and James
Chen said Zangief is not strong character. I don't agree with them.
They can't understand USF4. Shallow thinking.

Hahahaha.

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://megashare.info/watch-jurassic-park-online-T1RFNA

this is good.

session was good.

highlights: SAP vs Zombie, both lame as fuk players, however i believe its what
they want everyone to think , they are both up close RTSD beasts.
manase vs lumi: manase chasing down an ex psycho crusher with a super *bows*
chojin vs salie: chojin beasting his ass, f u  salie.

GG

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:00:17 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grei didn't think much of Hail Mary Mallon. He clearly has questionable taste
in music too.

On Saturday, November 29, 2014, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*lol* He just said he thought Blade Runner was godlike.
On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:17 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah. If he hadn't liked that, I would have told him to rather stop watching
the classics. Some of the stuff is just wasted on him.
On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I told him to watch The Goonies and apparently he liked it:

Ok, after watching the Goonies, I will accept that film as not half
bad.Actually,
 its like, in my top 20 films. You know, the same list that contains
rush hour 2. Yeah, laugh now, please kill yourself thereafter.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I told GB he would enjoy Aliens more because it's more action-orientated.
That's typically a good practice *lol* I still have quite a few to get through
myself.
On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Confession: I've never seen the original Alien, but Aliens is one of my faves.
I need to make a list of old movies i've never seen and watch them.
On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
@ SaliiU: Wow, how did I never hear of that movie before.It looks really cool.
Def gonna watch it.
G-rei will probably say that Blade Runner is weak as well. Damn 09er.
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From which region?You will have to import for now sadly.
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will an imported Wii U work here?  How does the region-locking work?  There's a
dude selling imported ones for under R2k