Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:40:57 +0200

MKX EVO prize pool increased by $50k 0_0

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah I also don't think Dreaka was sandbagging but thats the excuse he
gave me.

On 4 June 2015 at 18:34, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While I like the footsies handbook, I actually don't like recommending it
to beginners. It explains strategies, and while it does touch on the
fundamental ideas that the strategies are based on, it doesn't go into
enough detail. So you have noobs telling you that you don't really know
what you're talking about because of Element XYZ in the Footsies Handbook
which they know like the back of their hands.

I actually posted about this on SRK last week when people were trying to
tell me that I should be impressed by Momochi's reactions when he punishes
Daigo's fireballs at close range. Well, they were right to be impressed,
but they are impressed by the wrong thing. It's not his reactions that are
impressive - it's his application of fundamental concepts in tense
situations:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10240315/#Comment_10240315

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Di, here's that site I mentions that explains footsies.
http://sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702