Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 10:34:06 +0200

It's a BnB in GGAC+R lol.

The thing is there's an ambiguity in the command listing on Dustloop. Some
people say it's Tatami FRC IAD Tatami and others say it's Tatami FRC Kire
Tatami which are two slightly different things. I managed to the Kire
Tatami variation, which on it's own is not hard, but getting the Grappling
Hook to combo properly is insanely hard.

Go to 2m53s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMESpLhiOE

That's IAD Tatami, not Kire Tatami. Notice there are no Shadow Trails from
a super jump behind him.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:10 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

whats weird is how did you know that would even work??

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 08:01:08 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's sad that all that time spent on that tech cannot be transferred to
Xrd...

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Wow dude, well done.
On 2 Jul 2015 23:26, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I finally did it. Tatami FRC IAD Tatami into Grappling Hook. I actually
thought it was impossible. Turns out the timing is just stupidly hard and
negative edge really messes you around on PC.

I estimate I must have spent at least 6-7 hours spread over a few days
trying to land that -_-;