Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:11:11 +0200

On an infinitely more interesting note, did you guys read about KI's new
Shadow AI feature? It appears to be an improved version of VF4 and Tekken
"ghosts". What makes it so interesting is that it can build a profile of
your playing habits through only 3 matches (if I understand the technology
correctly). If this is the case, then what interests me more is the
technology and brains behind it. Essentially, whoever wrote it managed to
encode The Art of War into a fighting game.