Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:05:45 +0200

Never mind I found my answers.
Found Cold Cold Heart as DLC
The Deluxe Ed. gets some of the dlc maps and missions.

...and Holy Smokes Batman!
I still haven't played the original Asylum as The Joker yet!

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

wrote:

I seemed to have missed something, help me out here.
I played Batman Arkham Asylum, and then the Next one, which was Arkham
City.
Now only do I see that there was another one similar to the first 2.
I was under the impression that Arkham Origins was a 2.5d spin off of
sorts, but it looks like that was just the Vita/PSTV version.

What do you get in the Deluxe edition of Arkham Origins?
Were there extras like Quinn's Revenge for Arkham City?

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 9:55 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh yes hell,, that's just terrible,, CAPCOM better pull their heads out
their asses if they want to survive for the next few years and make a good
SF again,, not some slow shit
On Jun 13, 2015 9:37 AM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

the bad i was referring to was the pictures of bad hitboxes in sfv

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 9:35 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This cant be bad,, it doesn't sound negative to me
On Jun 13, 2015 8:49 AM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow, the first one is really bad.

Some potentially very good news

http://www.screwattack.com/news/arc-system-works-buys-technos-properties-double-dragon-super-dodge-ball-river-city-ransom

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow, been paying some special attention Salie.
On 13 Jun 2015 03:20, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hitboxes in the current build of SFV are really bad. All these
moves whiffed:

[image: MAswpxj.jpg]

[image: 4BBdRIB.png]

[image: VTuA7y7.jpg]

[image: t00zvad.png]

[image: Iyp2ZDW.png]

That blue spark in the last image is not a hitspark. The move
whiffed completely. The blue effect is because of Chun Li's V-Triggger.

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 2:27 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Apparently a German magazine leaked Cammy and Birdie in SFV.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of my faves, this :)
On 12 Jun 2015 22:51, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:22 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wait wait,,, what kind of demonic shit is this Paas??? Dude no
,, just NO
On Jun 12, 2015 10:16 PM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:27:41 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOOOOOHHHH
OOOHHH
PaasHaas in a rabbit suit wielding a chainsaw!

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just realised I forgot to include Zombie... He really should
start making sessions again, just so I can remember what he looks
like.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Imagine we were to make one of these games. and put ourselves
in it.

Manase as a boxer
Salie as a hobo
Steve as a skateboard menace
Stu as the smoking psychopath
Lumi doin' Kickboxing
SAPninja
GB as Sakura
Me as a trench coat ero creep

Last boss:
LB... for Lindsey BALOOOON!

lmao

I'd buy that game

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GOAT level *lmao*
On 12 Jun 2015 17:16, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Great game, or greatest game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk9LfoQasnA

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I must try this when I'm back in Singapore in August:

https://twitter.com/XianMSG/status/609350043045269505

JPEG image