[Fwd: some spirlas photos for distribution]

  • From: Canrailca <spirals@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: railswest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 02:12:33 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: some spirlas photos for distribution
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:24:40 -0600
From: "T.A. Price" <taprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dave Chornell" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dave:

Here are the few photos that I took of the happenings. The groups are tour 1 from Louise to Field, taken on the north track, and tour 2 from Field to Louise taken at Partridge. If you know their names, I would appreciate getting them as it makes the story with the photo. I have sent both photos of you, Peter and Brian? at Eldon. You can choose if either is ok.

Please feel free to pass these on to any of whom you have email addresses for. I have sized them down for faster emailing, but I have the originals if you prefer more detail (and can wait for them to download).

Thanks again for an interesting day!

TAPMAN