Re: [cpsig] Re: Screw sizes

  • From: "Roger T." <rogertra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:30:29 -0800

Wouldn't it be nice if we could convert into cash the time we spend looking
for something that went flying or got up and walked away from where we put
it down?

Screws? A week ago at work I dropped a brass padlock. "Leave it, I said to the guys helping me, we'll pick it up later as we have to finish this job now!"

10 minutes later, do you think three guys could find a two inch x 1/2 inch brass padlock on a wooden floor? No way, that sucker disappeared. I blame it on the House Hippos.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA

Cheers.

Roger T.
See the GER at: -