Re: [cpsig] Re: Going DCC

  • From: "Roger Traviss" <rogertra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:43:45 -0800

Some even suggested my brass VH would loose some of their cash value if I converted them.

You need to ask yourself the question, "Am I an operator or a collector?"

If you're an operator, who cares about the cash value? You bought them to operate them.

If you're a collector, then they've probably never been out of their boxes, never been painted and if factory painted have never been weathered and in either case, probably never been run.

Happy New Year.

Roger T.
See the G.E.R. at: -
http://www.highspeedplus.com/~rogertra/index.htm