Re: [cpsig] Re: CPR D-10 from sunset

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 02:27:07 -0500

Ok another question for those out their in Candian Pacfic historical land the grades around Toronto are tough in all directions its a tought long up grade North aclimb to Bolton East climb to Agincourt west the real tough one climb to Orr lake . In the seventys CPR was planning on electrifing around Toronto 20/20 hidsight they made an expensive mistake considering the cost of diesel fuel these days any body got the story . regards DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "aeyb701" <aeyb701@xxxxxxxx>