Re: accurate HO scale rolling stock

  • From: Eric Reynard <ereynard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:30:47 -0700

Rob,

I think this is a terrific idea and is something I have been looking for. Some of the information is searchable within the group's messages but it would be excellent to have it all in one place. i wish I could add something useful to the discussion but I am only beginning modelling prototype and I have no time (isn't that everyone's excuse) to devote to such a project. I can certainly spread the word for information in my little corner of the world as I am editor of the PNR 7th Div. newsletter. Let me know if you would like anything sent out to our members.

Eric
PNR 7th Div Bulletin Editor