Re: RE: [cpsig] What side of mast for signal target

  • From: "Brian Clogg" <bcclogg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:42:13 -0800

I am glad you enjoyed my site. I have 1 photo of a signal with the targets on the right however this signal is to the left of the track. In our era the normal position for a signal was to the right of the track. If the signal had to be on the left it was noted in the timetable. I am speculating that the signal target was mounted to the track side of the mast.
Brian Clogg
Cariboo Western Railway
http://www.CWRailway.ca
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Turner" <sfturner@xxxxxxx>