Re: Joint operation with CN in Thompson/Fraser Canyons

  • From: Leo de Groot <leo.degroot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:25:04 -0600

Bob and Tyler:

Thanks very much for the detailed explanation as to the eastern terminus of the joint operation of CP and CN trains in the Thompson and Fraser canyons. It was very helpful. I have had a peek at Google Earth's view of the location and can seemingly see the area you are describing. I hope to check the spot out later this summer.

Now, should I also ask you where the western end of this joint running occurs? Presumably close to Vancouver?

Cheers!!!

Leo