[cpactiongroup] Re: AGM and EGM

  • From: annesullivan3 annesullivan3 <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpmanagement.strata@xxxxxxxxx" <cpmanagement.strata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:27:00 +1100 (AEDT)

Hi Minh,
I am a bit confused re meetings. Are we having 2 AGM's? One in April and one in May? If so . Please place the Contract for Building P and Q  on April and May Agendas. We want the decision to be made by the Owners not the Strata Committee. That way we the Owners can ask for quotes to be obtained at the April Meeting and then decision made with the Quotes at Meeting in May.
Am happy for the Motion re 2018 AGM being held at Centenary park to be on the May Agenda.
Thanks,
Anne

From: "annesullivan3 annesullivan3" <annesullivan3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cpmanagement.strata@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <cpactiongroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AGM and EGM
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 06:44

Hi Minh,
I have been told by Fair Trading that I can place items of the Agenda for the AGM. So I wish to place these 2 items on the Agenda:
1) That we look at another company for the Building Management for Buildings P and Q
2)That the 2018 AGM is held in the Community hall at Centenary park.

Also I would like to know what the EGM in may stands for? Is it and Extraordinary General Meeting or is it an Executive General meeting?
Thanks,
Anne