[covna] Re: roaming deer on Castlewood

  • From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 09:15:30 -0600

About a month ago there were 4 deer in my yard (Castlewood at Monarch)  at
about 5 am.  I think they were eating acorns.  Our trees produced a bumper crop
this year.  In addition to rutting season, the clearing of property south of
Davis between Westgate and Brodie could be the reason they are moving into
other areas.

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 06:46:27 -0600
Subject: [covna] Re: roaming deer on Castlewood
From: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw a young buck at Queenswood and Crownespoint a couple weeks ago!
On Dec 3, 2014 9:59 PM,  <covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi... I was just walking my dog around the neighborhood.  There is a young buck
roaming up and down the yards of Castlewood Drive. He ran South when we first
came upon him. We then saw him on Castlewood and Monarch.  I guess all the
construction is driving these poor creatures into the neighborhood.  I feel bad
for him.
Sheila
Sent from my iPad
On Dec 2, 2014, at 2:06 PM, covna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

for all that may be interested

Thanks
Ron
Don't forget the Mayoral Debate Tuesday night at Onion Creek Club.Also,
tomorrow is the start of early voting.  It runs from Dec. 1-12.See you Tuesday
at 6:30.

  Mayoral Runoff DebateMayoral CandidatesSteve Adler and Mike Martinezwill take
off the gloves for aSouth Austin Style
 DebateDATETuesday, December 2TIME6:30 P.M. - Meet & Greet the Candidates7:00 -
8:00 PM - DebatePLACEOnion Creek Club, 2510 Onion Creek ParkwaySPONSORSOnion
Creek HOASouth Austin Neighborhood AllianceSouth Austin Civic ClubEarly Voting
- December 1 through 12Election Day - December 16